Once you have created a survey it can be assigned either automatically upon completion of a module or individually by a user with admin rights.
However, there may be instances in which you wish to delay the assignment of a survey. In this article, you will learn how to assign a survey based on other parameters.
- Create a survey
- Create an online module e.g. create an article congratulating an employee on three months of employment
- Connect the module and survey, either through the "Details" of the "Module" or "Advanced Details" of the survey
- Create a program and add the module with the connected survey
- Click on "Manage rules" and enable the following rule for the module in question. Save and exit the program
6. Assign the program. Assuming all new employees are to complete this survey, you would assign the program to all departments with the below settings:
Note: The "interval" and "starting from" settings will need to be defined
By completing the above steps, you have now automated the schedule for a survey to be triggered exactly 13 weeks after user creation, activation or start of employment.