You can create and use a custom URL to have your very own, completely white-labelled platform.
Custom domain setup:
• Setup on our servers to manage your domain
• Setting up your SSL certificate on our servers
• A domain name or sub-domain (xxx.com / xxx.xxx.com)
• A valid SSL certificate for that domain. This can either be in the form of a .PFX file along with a password, or the Secret Key and Public CRT are provided
• The customer creates a C-name in the DNS pointing to your platforms .eloomi.com address (For example, at mylearning.customer.com, the CNAME points to customer.eloomi.com) or in the case of an A-Record the DNS needs to point to the eloomi IP address
Note: eloomi can also generate a CSR (along with a secret.key) in case customer requires it - this will allow customers to then generate a public.crt