This article will provide you guidance on how to upload a video to a module in eloomi.
eloomi offers both streaming of videos through YouTube and Vimeo, and also allows videos to be uploaded in the form of MP4, MPEG and other generally supported formats.
Please see the below guide on how to upload videos in eloomi:
- Go to Admin > Learning > Modules
- Click on "Create New Module"
- Go to "Add New Step"
- You can now enter a title for this video and upload the file
- The progress bar will turn green when video has been uploaded
- You will receive an email informing you video is being processed and will be available for viewing/sharing shortly
Important Note: Videos are hosted by Vimeo, so before a video becomes available it must be approved by Vimeo.
At most times videos get uploaded instantly - however during peak traffic times where there are a lot of videos being uploaded simultaneously, it might take a little longer.
In case you see the above error message, please try and upload the video again as it means the video was either not approved by Vimeo or there was an error.
Remember: If your video does not get uploaded after a few hours - Please contact eloomi Support by logging in to: www.helpdesk.eloomi.com